Main luggage checklist when travelling with your baby
I won’t repeat here the items you should bring on board with you when you are flying with your baby. You will want to pack extra portions of things on that list in your main luggage. Here are the remaining items you need for the rest of the journey with your baby traveler:
- Baby carrier
- More diapers and changing accessories
- Swimsuits and swimming diapers if appropriate
- Breast pump
- Towels if necessary
- Change of clothes, socks and underwear. One to two outfits per day is the rule of thumb.
- Baby wash, baby lotion (travel-size if you can find them)
- Inflatable bath tub
- More reading and entertainment material
- Nightlight for the hotel room
- Sun protection – hats, sunglasses, sunscreen
- A sewing kit
Don’t forget that once you are there you will certainly have the opportunity to rent equipment for your child. We are the leaders on the Riviera Maya in Mexico. We offer strollers, car seats, sterilizers, bicycles, toys, folding beds, high chairs.. for rent!
We deliver you directly to your Hotel/Holiday rental!